Wednesday 5 June 2019

#tailendersoftheworlduniteandtakeover

I have previously mentioned the tailenders podcast.
The listeners have been challenged to place a tailenders banner at each of crickets Test venues.
Quite a task, given there are over a hundred (If I remember correctly)

I have set myself a similar challenge, which I have been thinking about for quite some time, and not got round to.

As a courier I visit many areas around Yorkshire, my plan was to have a banner that I could carry around with me and photograph at "local" cricket grounds.
That isn't as easy as it sounds, as there is very little excess time while delivering to stop, get the banner, attach it to the sign and photograph it. Additionally several of the grounds that I have seen are not easily accessible.

So here's my banner, I'm going to have to improvise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment