Wednesday 26 June 2019

Northcliffe CC

Northcliffe CC

NORTHCLIFFE Cricket Club currently playing in Bradford Mutual Sunday School Cricket League & West Riding Sunday Cricket League in Yorkshire.
We are Division B Champions of BMSSCL SEASON 2018 And participating in West Riding League for the first time ever for Season 2019 in Division B. Players of all age/race are most welcome to join us.

There's a rider to "welcome to join us" .......................
if you can find us.

Having passed Sir Henry M. Stanley on my way up to Northcliffe Nurseries, I followed a path, in roughly the right direction.

I managed a fleeting glimpse of the ground through the allotments.

Stanley by this point had returned to Lake Tanganyika.

Undeterred, I retreated and followed another path, which resulted in the following.....

and a decent view, if the cricket was less than entertaining.


I see Northcliffe are top of the league, make your own deductions :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment