Friday 9 August 2019

Top Employers Institute

I received an email on Tuesday.
It was almost telepathic in that I'd been thinking about the "Top Employers Institute" fairly recently.
When I say "Top" & "Employer" together it is only because this is their trading name.
It does not surprise me in the least that TEI have only manged this response far.
Dear Sir/Madam Whitehead,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

A member of our team will review your request and forward it to relevant departments if needed. Based on the nature of your request we will respond in a timely manner.

Kind regards,

The Top Employers Institute


3 hours later I received an update.
Ah, they'd emailed me in error, why would they tell me that?
Though the update may have been that they'd remembered my name.
Hello Mike Whitehead, 
Due to a technical issue, you may have received an email from us on the 6th of August. At some point, you have reached out to Top Employers Institute and now, have received a second confirmation. We apologise for the inconvenience this might have caused. For further handling of your data we would therefore like to guide you to our privacy policyPlease select one of the two options below, indicating if you would like to receive information from Top Employers Institute, or if you would like to unsubscribe from any future communication.
I see that there is no option for "I would like an answer to my question"

Is this a response to my May follow-up?
Or is it a response to my original question submitted in September last year.

I'd appreciate a response in a "timely manner", but I know that I'm not going to get it.


Quick follow-up
TPI couldn't answer me because they were too busy certifying DHL for 2019.
I'm guessing they had to spend so much time sweeping things under the carpet that they didn't have time to investigate.
Or that everything that they should have been investigating was hidden under the carpet.






No comments:

Post a Comment