Saturday 16 November 2019

Background on DHL fraud


Information from a former DHL employee regarding fraudulent processing of DHL failures.
This shows that false scanning happened 4 years ago and was reported to DHL's HR department.
Obviously I was wrong to trust her.
Don't try and email her, it has been changed.


-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Whitehead
Sent: 13 August 2015 09:57
To: Tom 
Subject: Re: Dhl

Just trying to find out what she knows and how I can trust her
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Aug 2015, at 09:58, Tom wrote:
Mike
Yes I told her, and your own couriers will tell you how they where told to deliver on paper and not declare, they will not be lying, I got couple of interviews next week, jobs are hard to find
Tom
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Aug 2015, at 08:45, Mike Whitehead wrote:
Thanks Tom
Did you tell her this?
I remember that routes were "lost" ie not declared

How are you doing?
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Aug 2015, at 09:17, Tom wrote:

Hi Mike
I was dealing with someone called Tracy Green, I do not have any materialistic proof, but every courier was told at meetings, "do not scan any shipments ND", any of the couriers will verify this . and I was always told when I was behind the desk, how to abuse the system to lose ND and failures.
Her e mail address was TracyGreen@dhlcom
Regards
Tom
Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment