Sunday 7 October 2018

Hello

Day One

Welcome aboard.

Have you been bullied at work?

I have, to the point where I think I've got "bully me" tattoo'd on my forehead.

Whilst this is Day One of my blog, it is somewhere around Day 17 on my attempts to write a book . I have no idea, as yet, how to get this published, or the processes involved in getting it to a stage where it could be published. My efforts so far have involved culling some information from various sources;
e-mails
Reports
Employment Tribunal statements
Liquidators Reports
and a few other sources that aren't readily coming to mind.

I have a working title, which I have incorporated into a cover.



To quote Rolf Harris, "Can you tell what it is yet?"

This will be a work of Fact  oops, sorry that category doesn't exist does it?

This will be a work of non-fiction. That doesn't have the same ring about it though.

I have been bullied by DHL.
I have been bullied by Savage Blue Ltd. A Service Provider for DHL.
I have been bullied by Diamond Logistics. 
Just for clarity, that is Savage Logistics who are trading as Diamond Logistics in Leeds. Sister Company to Savage Blue. Not Diamond Logistics, Head Office in Guildford who were absolutely fantastic.

Oh, and just for anyone who this this might be a bluff, deception, subterfuge, pretence, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade, trick, stratagem, ruse, manoeuvre, scheme, artifice, machination;
humbug or bluster, this is my work so far;



just in case that font is a little small for you, that's currently 342 pages and 89,277 words, plus a number of screen shots of other paragraphs from documents that I only have PDF formats of.

It's going well.




No comments:

Post a Comment