Monday 27 August 2018

DHL Integrity

A summary of some of the emails sent to DHL following a straight to the top (STTT) complaint that I raised. DHL have had copies of these emails for quite some time, so any issue that DHL could possibly have regarding their content should have been raised already.

17  Deductions made from Savage Blue invoices without any details provided. Integrity?
18  My perception of Nik Collins backing David Lancaster regarding lying & integrity. This email notes 3 additional complaints about David Lancaster & David Lancaster’s picking on SB employees. Victimisation.
19 Bullying/integrity referred to Graham Wright. “Nik is trying to dictate” & “hiding routes on paper”
20 My calculations supplied to Nik Collins & Karl Harrison following our meeting. I always thought that this was the email that kicked everything off. If Nik Collins doesn’t answer to me, then why did Nik Collins request my attendance at the meeting? & why the follow-up? It was only when Nik was exposed that he “didn’t answer” to me. The thread of emails also shows that Karl Harrison was being evasive again when proved wrong. “Also why do you answer a question with a question and try to deflect away what the topic?” my answer showed there was a relevance to Karl’s thread.
21 “I will not tolerate a contractor interacting with me in this manner” All I did was ask for an  explanation of some of the issues that had come up. It wasn’t as if I’d called him a thief. Why  couldn’t Nik Collins answer any of my questions? Again, why had we held the original meeting. Did Nik Collins think that I didn’t know enough about Savage Blue and the invoicing that he could try and hoodwink me?
22 Graham backs my questioning by asking Nik Collins “this should have gone up to reflect the routes”

There are quite a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment